Watch the show on YouTube
Listen to the show on Spotify
- Intent to move is a lifting concept that maximises the power and strength development of weight training
- External points of focus are best when lifting for power that’s why you should try and push the ground on your lower body lifting and push ups
- Push vs Pull - Keep your upper body training balanced for symmetry, a happy rotator cuff and eccentric control of your throwing
- Bench Press Tips - Still a vital ingredient, we also discuss why you should be incorporating some dumbbell along with barbell work and push ups
- Are you danger blind? For most males (and some females) in their teens and twenties the answer is probably yes!
- Random Thoughts on shoulders - We talk all things shoulder health with lifting