Podcast 26 Minutes - We reveal the master plan for Core Advantage as a business and explain the importance of the internship to that mission
Podcast 25 Minutes - The shoulder is an interesting joint that because of its extreme range of motion can create some headaches if things go wrong.
We talked today about:
- The importance of activation for the rotator cuff
- Why you even need to activate at all
- Pull vs Push ratio
- Length tension relationship differences between pulling and pushing exercises
- The sliding filament theory
- The upper trap and why it’s your friend
- The role of thoracic posture in shoulder performance
- How hard to go on your pull ups
21 Minutes - Sleep and rest are essential for success
Australians are internationally perceived to be laid back and relaxed, and yet our athletes are some of the hardest working in the world.
In this episode, we delve into the importance of both active and passive recovery, the value of sleep, and why more isn’t always more